Saturday, March 21, 2015

Sunshine Through the Storm

Yesterday, in the midst of our crazy day our front desk friend Amy appeared at my door. When I opened it she introduced me to a beautiful young lady named Zoe,

Zoe told me that she had spent a lot of time in this hospital on her journey to heal and now she wanted to bring a little joy to someone else in the midst of their own journey.


She handed me a sweet little giraffe for Cohen and then to my surprise an amazing  gift of $100. I could see the love in her eyes and the joy she had from being on the "WELL" side of the hospital door. Finally, the emotion of the week caught up with me in the gesture of one incredibly sweet girl.  I couldn't fight back the tears any more. She was just the sunshine I needed in the middle of our little storm.

It is so humbling to be on the receiving end of such an incredibly generous gift.

I will be forever grateful to you sweet Zoe and the gift of joy that you gave me when the weight of the day was at it's peek.
your photo name

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you really want to make me smile then leave me a message, I would love to hear your thoughts....