Saturday, September 10, 2011

Conversations With a Three Year Old!

I spent sometime outside the other day with the two youngest little blessings.  As I sat playing peek-a-boo with the baby, my three year old begins to inform me of a few ideas that she has been contemplating. 

She started playing on our playground and showing off her climbing and sliding skills.  My little angel is mighty in attitude, considering her many fears.  So naturally when she began to talk about the slide breaking I quickly chimed in with reassuring words.

However, I soon realized that her comment wasn't fear based at all.  She began to explain to me that if the slide should break, "tomorrow" then daddy could replace it with an elevator.  Then she said with great excitement.... that he could put buttons in it, "and I can push them all by myself, and go up to number four!"


That's when I realized that this new plan was birthed out of frustration from our recent stay in a hotel, where we just so happen to have stayed on the fourth floor.  When your number three of four... you apparently get beat-out on pushing the buttons on the elevator pretty frequently.

I think she did a great job coming up with a solution to her dilemma!  Now, we just need to figure out how to teach daddy how to build elevators.
your photo name

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you really want to make me smile then leave me a message, I would love to hear your thoughts....