Wednesday, June 26, 2013

When has your child been on too much medication....

Today while we were working on our Grammar lesson my daughter reminded me that our road of illness has been a long one.

We spend a lot of time trying to keep Asthma at bay in our house.  Unfortunately, that means we frequent our doctors office and have had to administer more medicines than I care to mention.  So it feels good when we get a chance to find humor in our circumstance.

It is always interesting to hear my children's responses to my "school" questions, but their answers today left me in stitches...and painfully aware that my children have had far more than their share of illnesses.

We were reviewing singular and plural articles and when I asked my oldest two to recall what "singular" was.... my oldest butterfly replied, "Hum.... medicine?"

We spent the next few minutes laughing to the point of tears.  If you are familiar with allergies you know that what she was referring to was, Singulair [sin-gu-lair].  This is a medication that she was on at one time but had to go off of it because of side effects.

I can't decide which I should be more concerned about, the fact that my sweet butterfly can't recall what a singular article is or that she has been on so many different medication that she could make this mistake?????

None the less it sure feels good to laugh!!!

Psalms 47:1 Clap your hands, all peoples! Shout to God with loud songs of joy!

your photo name

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you really want to make me smile then leave me a message, I would love to hear your thoughts....