Monday, August 22, 2011

Team Bramlee

There are times in our lives when our burdens can feel so heavy that we begin to loose strength, that's when we look to those that love us and care for us to step in and provide it when we cannot.  Our family has been loved, supported, and prayed for by so many people.... it's what has gotten us this far on our journey.


Matthew 11:28   28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.


We pray together as a family and ask for strength and guidance, knowing that God will always see us through our valleys.  We see the mountain peeks in the distance but sometimes it seems like we just can't move fast enough towards them.




There are so many details in this journey that still need to be revealed to us before we can move on, towards our mountain.  We are constantly being bombarded with outside fears and concerns but we know that God is bigger.  We are praying for His wisdom, guidance and protection right now, but we would love to have our friends pray with us.

Matthew 18:20 20 For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them.
The next couple of months will bring with them the potential for stress and worry.  Our prayer is for God to keep us strong and to help us to not allow fear and uncertainty to influence our decisions.  

It is hard for me to fight the idea that I am being selfish for asking this of others.  We are all in need of prayer... so who are we to ask others to pray for us?  However, I know that God wants us to pray for each other in times of need.... I guess right now it's our time.  



So my request is this... we would love to have at least one friend per week for the next 8 weeks commit to praying for us, to help us through this difficult trench.  It would bring us so much comfort to know that we have friends that are willing to pray us through this part of our journey and the trials that surround it.  

Those that would be willing please leave your week and/or time bellow in the comment section.  Please know that we are so humbled and grateful for each and every prayer that goes before the Lord on our behalf.  Thank you so much for loving us this much.

We are already thanking and praising God for what He is about to do in our lives and the lives of our children.

your photo name

3 comments:

  1. devoted sister and auntAugust 23, 2011 at 1:12 PM

    Well, I pray for your family every night but I am committed in praying for you all of this month and to be honest it will prob be next month as well and then so fourth. But know that I pray for your family to grow strong and healthy and for you all to have patients and perseverance through any obstacle that life may bring to you guys. I commit my prayers to you all and to our family as a whole.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so thankful for you my beautiful sweet little sister. You bring so much joy to my heart, I am so proud of who you are. I miss you and need you in my everyday.

    ReplyDelete

If you really want to make me smile then leave me a message, I would love to hear your thoughts....