Monday, September 23, 2013

Sugar and Spice and All Things Nice...

It was almost exactly 9 years ago to the minute when my world of bows, glitter, baby dolls and PINK began!  I was already blessed with a little boy and now I would have a sweet little girl to play dress-up with...because everyone knows baby boy clothes are just not as much fun as baby girl clothes.

This amazing little girl's gentle spirit has blessed me everyday since she was born.  Somehow she always knows when I need a hug or a cuddle.  I love my big butterfly with all my heart and I am so proud of the beautiful person that she is becoming.

Everyday I am more amazed with you sweet baby girl, you have such a kind a generous heart... as my grandmother would say, "You are as pretty on the inside as you are on the out!"  Thank you for being my extra arms, you are a wonderful sister and mentor to all of your siblings.  But most of all I love the way you love the Lord and the passion you have when you teach your sisters about Him. I love you more than all of the grains of sand, on all of the beaches, in all of the towns, in all of the countries, in all of the continents in all of the world!




















Favorites
Food: Crab
Color: Purple
Number: 8
Letter: K 
T.V. Show: Little House on the Prairie
Movie:  All American Doll Movies
Book: Little House on the Prairie & Daniels Duck
Pair of Shoes: Pink and Blue Tennis Shoes
Place to Visit: Anywhere I just Like to Travel
Thing to Play:  Games
Animal: Horse
Time of Day: Lunch Time
Song: You are a Strong Towers
Thing to do With Daddy: Go Fishing
Thing to do With Mama: Cooking
Memory: Trip to See Noah in Pennsylvania
Season: Summer
Holiday: Christmas
Sport: Gymnastics & Soccer
Hobby: Pressing Flowers


Big Butterflies Letter to Her Future Self:

Dear Feature Me,
I hope that you still like to play with Lego's and American Girl dolls. And I hope you like
Star Wars too.  My favorite thing to do is draw pictures of horses, I hope to be an artist one day.  I love my great parents, going to church, playing with my friends, and soccer.  I hope that you are taking gymnastics and have worked really hard to get good at it.  I also hope that you are still an artist and like to write.

I have been studying my Bible everyday so that I can get closer to God, I hope you are still reading your Bible everyday.  Happy Birthday to you and me.

All of my Love,
Myself


Happy Birthday Sweet Girl you are growing up way to fast.  Thank you for being such an incredible source of strength for your Mama!

Deuteronomy 4:9  “Only take care, and keep your soul diligently, lest you forget the things that your eyes have seen, and lest they depart from your heart all the days of your life. Make them known to your children and your children’s children




your photo name

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you really want to make me smile then leave me a message, I would love to hear your thoughts....