Saturday, September 21, 2013

When Life Gives You Lemons....

What do you do when life gives you lemons.......  well you build a fort in your living room of course.  It seems lately that we have had more than a fair share of disappointments but my crew handles it like champs.  I am so proud of this little gang that I have been blessed with and so it stands to reason that they should be rewarded.  



There are few things that could be classified as more fun to a group little people than a giant fort in the living room.   Believe it or not, there was a time in my life when the thought of cleaning up this montrosity would have halted the  fun  and  the opportunity  for making a new memory.  I am so glad that I am no longer that stick in the mud. 
mean really, there's only so many times in your life when camping out on the hard floor in the living room beneath a countless amount of blankets sounds like fun.  So tonight we camp...... because it's a lot more fun that wallowing in disappointment!!!

I have to admit it that it turned out  to be an extremely awsome fort!

John 16:22

So also you have sorrow now, but I will see you again, and your hearts will rejoice, and no one will take your joy from you.                                      


your photo name

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you really want to make me smile then leave me a message, I would love to hear your thoughts....