Thursday, June 23, 2011

Magical Arms and Healing Kisses

Growing up I knew that I had some special gifts and abilities of my own, just as we all do. But it wasn't until I became a mother that I found out just how special I really was!

What I am about to tell you is top secret, we wouldn't want the world to find out.  Who knows what would happen if this information should get into the wrong hands.

I..... Carrie Bramlee..... have Magical Arms! These two appendages may look average but they have
the ability to calm a scared and frightened child in a matter of seconds.
They have also been known to have sedating effects, able to lull a restless child
into a deep and peaceful slumber.


But I think the most remarkable of all my special talents are my Healing Kisses.
These kisses can take the most dreadful boo boo and heal it in an instance.






Just as all super heroes have there weakness, I to have mine.  My greatest fear is that someday my powers will disappear, no longer will the mere weight of my arms around these little ones be enough to calm their fears.
And one day all to soon the pain of their injuries will be to much for my gentle kisses to erase.


But until that day comes I will make every effort to hold, hug and kiss these sweet little ones
 as often as I possibly can!


The four chambers of my heart!
your photo name

2 comments:

  1. Completely gorgeous and touching... thank you for sharing that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dawn, every parent knows this feeling well!

    ReplyDelete

If you really want to make me smile then leave me a message, I would love to hear your thoughts....