Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Most Important Things In Life

I have come to realize that your perspective of life is directly related to the attitude that you bare.  No matter what your circumstances are you can always find positives if you look hard enough.  Before becoming a mother I could have given you a list of things that were extremely important to me, that list 
would not even resemble itself today.


Sitting in a small living room I look around and realize that the most important things in this world to me are sitting right here with me.  If I never acquired another thing I would still have gained the entire world.  I am blessed beyond measure and grateful beyond belief for these treasures that I have been given.



What a freeing feeling to know that I have already been given all that I will ever need.  I will never go a day without giving thanks and praise for the life that I have been given... 
it is far greater than I could have ever imagined!
your photo name

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you really want to make me smile then leave me a message, I would love to hear your thoughts....