Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter 2013 in Pictures


Happy Easter
Probably my absolute favorite picture of her, I can almost see her wings!










Easter Egg Hunt

She is such a goof ball!









  Really I wasn't playing photo favorites with my littlest butterflies....they were just they only egg hunters that I could catch up to.


What a wonderful blessing it was when my oldest butterfly requested that we do family foot washing.  Then she proceeded to serve us all once again by fixing everyone's plates for dinner, she has such a heart for service... I know the Lord is proud of her. 
 If you aren't familiar with foot washing see John 13:1-7 where Jesus teaches his disciples the importance of serving one another.  Foot washing is a humbling way to remind ourselves that we are to care for the needs of others the way Jesus did.
And the always fun....Easter Egg coloring!

Look what the Easter Bunny brought us!
                                           
 Happy First Easter little bullfrog!
 All lined up and ready to go.... is it just me or is that a lot of
baskets!




Where's Cohen?
Someone wanted to make sure that Cohen had plenty of things to play with at church.
There were even more toys hiding under his cover!



I pray that everyone has a blessed Easter remembering that the true celebration is about our freedom from death.

Living, He loved me

Dying, He saved me
Buried, He carried my sins far away
Rising, He justified freely forever
One day He's coming
Oh glorious day




your photo name

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing photos of your sweet family, Carrie!
    ~Jan :)

    ReplyDelete

If you really want to make me smile then leave me a message, I would love to hear your thoughts....