Wednesday, March 13, 2013

And then there were 7...

September 13, 2012
Last picture of our family of 6...

Dear Baby In My Womb,
Although this is not my first time feeling motion in my expanding belly or knowing that a beautiful life is growing within me, there is still no feeling like that of becoming a mother, again.   The anticipation of who you are and what you will look like is rivaled by none.  I know that you will forever change me simply with your presence.   I can't wait to lay my eyes upon you in that exciting first moment of birth or to smell your beautiful new skin and hear the sound of your first cry.  What a gift it has been to have been chosen as the care giver of your growing body, to know that I have played such a significant role brings me so much joy.
How bitter sweet it is sitting here feeling these motions within me, knowing that I will never carry a child or play this role again  However, our family has been blessed beyond measure and we are ready to enjoy our completed family.  I love you even though I have never laid eyes on you and there is nothing I wouldn't do for you.  Tonight,  I will gladly struggle for extra air in my lungs and happily accept the discomforts that come with carrying a child, because tomorrow I know that I will finally get to hold the purpose for my struggles and in that moment everything will have been worth it.  I would willing do it all again simply because I love you.
So tonight I will wait in anxious anticipation, enduring whatever may be necessary to bring you into this world safely.  Tomorrow, I will finally touch your sweet skin and kiss your beautiful face, taking in every detail of this beautiful moment in our life.  See you tomorrow my new little bullfrog....

Love you for always and forever,
Your Mama

First picture of our new little man!
Meeting the whole gang!


Thank you Paul...we love you!




  Welcome 
Cohen Isaac Bramlee
September 14, 2012 at 2:02 PM
7 pounds 3 ounces and 19 inches



 My world is now complete......





your photo name

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you really want to make me smile then leave me a message, I would love to hear your thoughts....