Monday, March 25, 2013

How I Do What I Do

Probably the most frequently offered statement that I receive is, "I don't know how you do it!"

Well the truth is I just do what everyone else does.  I do the same thing that those who have only one or two children do.... I just do it five times over!

I think that all good parents do the same thing.... We do the best we can.  My bucket list may look a little different than yours but in the end our goal is the same, to love the little blessing that we have been given the best way we can.  The rewards are plentiful and they far out way the sacrifices.




I admit at the end of everyday I lay my head on my pillow as soon as I possibly can, and most nights it doesn't stay there very long....but I honestly wouldn't have it any other way.  We aren't all called to have large families but that's okay.  Isn't it wonderful to live in a world that offers us room to be different from each other in that way.   Our families may not look the same but we all as parents have the same job.... we must do our very best for our little ones.   So regardless of how many little ones we have, the responsibilities are still the same.  And against popular belief... you really don't have to have a proportional arm to child ratio to give them what they need, since what they need most comes from your heart.


1 Corinthians 13:4-8

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.  It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.  Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.  It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.  Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.




your photo name

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you really want to make me smile then leave me a message, I would love to hear your thoughts....