Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Peace Sweet, Sweet, Peace

I have a secret......
Our whole life could quite possibly be uprooted and completely and utterly changed in the course of the next several months....Again..... and I am not concerned in the least.
Seriously, not in the least!

 I am not the same woman that I was before I gave God control, I have learned and grown so much.  I have seen something made out of nothing on multiple occasions.  I have experienced true joy in the middle of hardships and seen light emerge out of complete darkness.  I should be scared and worried but instead I am excited.... 
                     excited to see what He has for us next.

This kind of peace can only come from knowing that the one that created the sun and gave source to it's light is the same amazing provider that is in control of our journey.  That doesn't mean that we aren't about to be faced with some pretty difficult stuff, it just means that we will still have joy in the midst of it all.  

Todd will begin his interviews soon and the process will begin all over again, waiting to see where God will move us or if He will keep us here.  We are once again solely dependent on prayer, asking God to close the doors that aren't part of His plan.  I know that no matter what God chooses for us He will be provide us with all that we need to not only survive but thrive.  His plan is far better than anything that we can imagine for ourselves, so if He says go then we will joyfully go and if He says stay than we will do so enthusiastically.  

It is so freeing to know that this burden isn't mine, God is the one working this all out while I tend to the duties that He has assigned to me.  This is His concern and I have no need to worry or fear....what a wonderful feeling  it is to be free of these heavy burdens.  



If there was one thing that I could give to everyone it would be....Peace!  I have lived both with and without it and there is no comparison, I wouldn't go back to that life for anything.




But let me clarify....Having peace doesn't mean that you don't have things to worry about, it just means you choose to let the creator of the universe deal with them instead.


OK God, the Bramlee Family is ready when you are!


Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

your photo name

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you really want to make me smile then leave me a message, I would love to hear your thoughts....