Monday, April 25, 2011

Beaming...

Late one night Kayla climbed in bed between daddy and me and giggled while we snuggled her from both sides.  She was having trouble falling asleep and came in for a kiss.  That is just what she got, we showered her with hugs and kisses and listened to her talk for sometime.  
In our home these moments are highly treasured events. 

 I could feel her beaming with happiness and it made me think, I want each of my children to feel this way in every minute of every day of their lives.  

Safe, heard, loved and cherished should not be feelings reserved for only rare special moments, 
they should be a standard of life.


I want my every action in every day to reveal to my children the way that I truly feel about them... 

       

so that they may learn to feel that way about themselves. 


your photo name

3 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure they feel that way all the time!! I can know,feel, and see the love you and Todd have for your kids! Trust me I know. I've seen you guys in action in the good and not so good times( the not so good are very rare) and no matter what your kids know how much there parents love them!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so sweet! And yes you have seen us in many, many situations, after all you are part of our family. We love you so much!

    ReplyDelete

If you really want to make me smile then leave me a message, I would love to hear your thoughts....