Monday, April 18, 2011

Ducklings All in a Row

It is a rare occasion when I walk down an isle at a grocery store when someone doesn't make a comment about my little gang.  I never have to wonder what someone is thinking, on lookers are usually more than willing to tell me exactly what's on their minds.  The most famous of all comments is, "Wow, you really have your hands full."

During one trip a very concerned patron asked me, "Are ALL those yours?"  I am assuming she meant children...I didn't even have my fourth little one yet.  The comment took me so off guard that I looked around to see if I had picked up a few others that I wasn't aware of.   I think the surprise for most isn't so much the amount of children I have but the age span in which they fall (however I could be wrong, it could be both).

Another one of my favorite comments is, "Four?  I don't know how you do it, I would go crazy!"  The answer...yes four, and I don't know maybe I am crazy... but I wouldn't change my life for anything!  So if you see me at Kroger be patient chances are there are at least two little ducklings following close behind me with their own little carts.
your photo name

1 comment:

  1. The proudest Aunt there isMay 9, 2011 at 1:26 PM

    Love It..I love your little gang they are the most amazing kids I know, including bella.

    ReplyDelete

If you really want to make me smile then leave me a message, I would love to hear your thoughts....