Friday, April 1, 2011

Better late than never....


Well I finally did it! I don't know if it was lack of opportunity or courage, but I finally plowed over the excuses and created my blog. I have wanted to do this for some time but I had to overcome the idea that "I" had nothing to say.....that statement even makes me laugh out loud! I decided to do it for my babies, there is just so much happening in our lives right now that I want to capture every moment of it. One day I hope that they will read these words and remember the amazing journey that God has led us on. We have come through so much, I hope to be able to go back and fill in all of the details that have brought us to the place we are today. We ran when we should only have been able to crawl but because of a strength more powerful than our own we have been able to keep moving.

So if you feel so inclined to follow along on this journey with us, please understand that we are not perfect people. We make our mistakes daily (especially me), but know that our heart will allows be in the right place. We make our amends, ask for forgiveness, and learn to be better because every mistake is an opportunity for us to learn humility and perseverance!

your photo name

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you really want to make me smile then leave me a message, I would love to hear your thoughts....