Friday, April 8, 2011

So His Horse Wasn't White!

Our story began 11 12 13 14 make the 19... years ago today.....


When we pulled away from our reception we weren't riding off on a white horse, however it was a green mustang.  To be honest I was in such bliss we could have left in a cab and I wouldn't have been any less excited!

I always knew that God was going to give me a husband that I would be able to depend on whole heartedly.  However, I could never have imagined that I would love him and rely on him this much.  Together we are so much better than we ever where individually.   My husband has always believed in me more than I ever believed in myself, he showed me my potential and gave me the confidence to achieve my goals.

Every time I see him hold one of our babies I fall deeper in love with him.  I am so proud of the man that he is and the example he has become to our little ones.  Our children know one of the greatest joys they could ever know... the unconditional love of an amazing father.

We are truly a love story and I am so thankful for each and every day that I wake up beside him.  After all this time I still get excited when I hear his car pull into the driveway at the end of everyday.

I look forward to walking through the rest of this life with you, honey. I am so thankful that you are the man that God intended you to be and the prince in my happily ever after!

I love you more today then yesterday and I will love you even more tomorrow!
Happy Anniversary Honey!



your photo name

3 comments:

  1. He is also the answer to this mother's prayers. Since the moment you were born and I read you your first fairytale I have prayed that you would find your Prince Charming and you did. I have prayed that all my children would find the right someone to love and most importantly, be loved by. So far I am three for three with only one child left to find his special someone. I could not have handpicked better people for my children to marry. I only pray that he be so blessed as his siblings have. I am so blessed as not only do I have five of the most amazing children God has given a mother, I have been blessed with three new "children" and one handsome bullfrog (whom I know is really a prince) and four glorious butterflies. I know I have used the word blessed alot but nothing else defines my uncanny "luck" in being given the children that God gave to me and their father. I love you Carrie and I am so very proud of you, honey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh this is adorable!!! I hope Brian and I can have a story like this someday!! And you were there to witness how we met :))))

    ReplyDelete

If you really want to make me smile then leave me a message, I would love to hear your thoughts....