Friday, April 15, 2011

Midnight Giggles

My absolute favorite sound in the whole world is the sound of sweet laughter echoing through a still
 and peaceful house in the wee hours of the morning.  

There is just something so wonderful about 
each and every little chuckle that happens while my little ones are deep in dream.
 I suppose I have convinced myself to believe  that when children are
 so perfectly happy with their lives they can't 
help but dream so vividly that they laugh out loud.  
These special moments can be as rare 
as shooting stars.  


I anxiously await each and every one of these precious little midnight giggles.




your photo name

1 comment:

  1. yeahh welll when Bub woke me up at 6:30am the time we camped out it wasnt so sweet!! im glad he likes to watch tv while i finished sleeping. however it was sweet that he wanted to make you breakfast!!! i love your little kiddos!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you really want to make me smile then leave me a message, I would love to hear your thoughts....